Thursday 8 May 2014

pwp #30: lakeridge

I  have a layout to share of how we spent part of our spring break last March.  It was all about skiing (and learning how to) this winter so a good portion of my DD's break was spent on our favourite ski resort at Lakeridge.  We tried two other resorts last season and Lakeridge was hands down our favourite as it was beginner and kid friendly.

Here it is... This layout pretty much represents my scrapbooking style-- white background, grid style and embellishment clusters. I made several layouts over the weekend and they all somehow have the same look and feel which I love.


I am loving Simple Stories' Charmed Life collection which I used on this layout.  I love its colours and it fits well with the colour scheme of the page. I also used Papertrey's Headline Alphabet dies and Calendar Basics stamp.

I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a heart that is not pink or red on a layout.  The round "life is wonderful" embellishment is one of my favourites of the collection and I love that the heart was a non traditional blue colour.

Thanks for stopping by!

  



    

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks great, Irma! Your daughter totally makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...