Friday 23 May 2014

pwp #7: today was fabulous

So lately, we have been setting up our schedule based on my DD's extra curricular activities.  Saturdays are usually off limits because that is one of the days when she trains for gymnastics.  Little did I know that her gymnastics will also require us to be at competitions at 7 in the morning, lol.

Here is a layout I made of her first ODP (Ontario Development Program) competition.  It was a fantastic experience for our little gymnast and her eager parents.  Needless to say, lots of photos were taken and hence this layout....


I used Papertrey's Building Blocks set and Simple Stories' word stickers.

I am linking this to Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey challenge here which is to use a PTI sentiment on your layout.  Building Blocks is my current favourite sentiment set for both cards and layouts (so you will likely see it again here, lol).

Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...